Kravica waterfalls and Mostar tour from Dubrovnik
In a day trip from Dubrovnik visit Bosnia and Herzegovina most popular places such as Mostar, Međugorje and Kravica waterfalls.
Mostar Day Tour Highlights
- Fully private tour from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Flexible & tailor made itinerary
- Kravica waterfalls visit
- Mostar sightseeing
- Lunch in traditional restaurant
Mostar to Dubrovnik Tour Description
Mostar day trip from Dubrovnik is a fully private tour customized according to your wishes. After we pick you up at your Dubrovnik villa, Your magical day starts with an one hour scenery drive along Adriatic coast to place Neum in Bosnia and Herzegovina. After short coffee break we drive along Neretva river to the small town of Pocitelj. We will do sightseeing of the Pocitelj, a beautiful cultural and historical site featuring structures from the 15th century.
After Pocitelj the tour proceed to Mostar. Mostar is a city with a rich history that has shaped and formed it since ancient times. This city is also known as the “melting pot of cultures” and it is a perfect destination for one day trip fro Dubrovnik. Mostar is divided on on two sides, east one Muslim and west on Christian. Different religious and cultural sides of the Mostar city are connected by famous Ottoman stone bridge so called Mostar bridge.
On our way back we will visit one of most natural beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina the crystal clear waterfalls of Kravica. The waterfall are created by the river Trebižat. Kravica waterfalls are among the largest waterfalls in Herzegovina and they’re definitely the most impressive.
In the afternoon we will be back to your Dubrovnik holiday villa.
Option: Visit Shrine of Our Lady of Medjugorje on a day trip from Dubrovnik is an option. Medjugorje is a one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations for Catholics around the world. The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in Medugorje to six children on 24th of June 1981 and Međugorje is now along with Lourdes аnd Fatima one of most visited shrines with more than 1 million visitors every year.
- 9 am – pick up from your Dubrovnik villa
- 10 am – coffee break in Neum
- 11 am – Pocitelj sightseeing
- 12 am – Mostar sightseeing and lunch
- 3 pm – Kravica waterfalls visit
- 4 pm – driving back to Dubrovnik
- 6 pm drop off at your villa
- Dubrovnik villa pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Licensed Tour guide
- Visit to Mostar and Kravica waterfalls
- Visit Medugorje shrine or Počitelj old city